- One of the world’s leading humanitarian aid agencies
- Join a friendly and supportive team
- Sydney CBD location
- Competitive salary, including generous salary packaging benefits
Australia for UNHCR is the UN Refugee Agency’s national partner in Australia, raising awareness and funds to support UNHCR’s global emergency response to humanitarian crises. It achieves this through the generosity of Australian individual donors, trusts, foundations and other organisations who donate to and partner with Australia for UNHCR to support its goals. Established in 2000 as part of a global fundraising network, it has now raised more than $217 million from a broad network of individuals, community and corporate partners.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced project manager with a proven track record in technological implementation of a data warehouse or CRM. This is a 9 month fixed-term contract, with the possibility of an extension.
You will be responsible for assuming overall project management responsibility for the successful delivery of an enterprise data warehouse for Australia for UNHCR, including business requirements gathering, design, technical development, data mapping, user acceptance testing and deployment. This is a varied role requiring technical capability aligned with strong relationship management built on a foundation of collaboration and consultation with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong in-depth technical knowledge of data solutions and data governance
- Experience with utilizing project management methodology, i.e. Waterfall or Agile processes
- Excellent risk management skills, with the ability to quickly identify solutions
- Demonstrated high-level stakeholder management skills, including the ability to influence and negotiate with senior stakeholders
- Previous experience in conducting business requirements gathering and audits
- Thorough understanding of data modelling and data mapping processes and dependencies
- Strong budget and time management skills
Ideally you will have experience working in a similar position either in the not-for-profit or commercial sector. We value candidates who have exceptional planning and organisational skills, maturity, attention to detail and great interpersonal skills. A ‘can-do' attitude is a must.
If you are passionate about using your project management experience to assist us to develop and deploy a data warehouse which addresses our organisational requirements, please send your resume and covering letter, addressing each of the key skills listed above, to email@example.com, with subject line Data Warehouse Project Manager via ADMA.
Please note we are unable to respond to recruitment agency enquiries. This is a fixed-term, full-time position. Applicants must be an Australian citizen/permanent resident or have a suitable visa that allows permanent full-time work in Australia, in order to apply for this position. A working-holiday visa is not appropriate.