We are seeking a highly competent, ambitious digital communicator who will bring a positive attitude and lively critical thinking skills to our high performing team. You love all things social and web and know your way around the digital communication landscape. Google analytics is your friend. You thrive in environments that offer variety, debate and a desire for excellence.
Ellis Jones is a fast-growing research, communications, digital and design agency. Work with a team comprising social impact, design thinking, PR, digital and marketing experts. You will be in extraordinary company.
If you want to find a special place to learn and grow – and make a significant difference to society – contact us.
This full-time role works closely with the Digital Account Manager and is responsible for:
- Maintaining knowledge of, and agency input on, evolving digital communication disciplines.
- Digital and content marketing communications strategies and campaigns.
- Social media content development and community management.
- Social and web analytics monitoring and reporting.
- Copy writing for web pages, blogs and native advertising content.
- Web and design project management support.
- Client relationship support – maintaining a positive relationship with clients at all times.
- Contribution to agency marketing including monthly articles for the agency blog.
- Managing actual versus budgeted time and costs.
You will demonstrate:
- Completion of tertiary level studies or equivalent demonstrated digital experience and knowledge.
- Effective use of digital communications to build measurable engagement.
- Proficient in WordPress CRM, Google analytics, social media advertising, SEM and SEO.
- Outstanding writing, editing and proofing skills applied in report, proposal and copy writing.
- Time and project management skills – ensuring all project and retained work comes in at or under budget in terms of time and cost.
- Competent and clear client liaison skills.
- Strong computer software skills in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint. Basic Adobe CC skills desirable.
You are optimistic, purposeful, inquisitive, socially aware and relentlessly focused on solving problems big and small. You consider context before you make decisions, ensuring informed advice and collaborative working relationships. You never seek fault or blame; you identify challenges and present solutions.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and a covering letter letting us know why you are the right candidate for us to email@example.com with subject ‘Application: Digital Account Executive.’