Hope & Glory is excited to be partnering with Uniting, to secure a talented, hands-on and energetic Services Marketing professional.
Uniting is the newly formed community services organisation of the Uniting Church in Victoria and Tasmania and is now one of Australia’s largest community services providers. They deliver support across the full spectrum of services including children, families, people with disabilities, older people and those experiencing homelessness, mental illness or drug and alcohol addiction. With over 3500 skilled, passionate and dedicated employees, they provide over 770 programs to local communities and work together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. Uniting is a values-driven enterprise who celebrates diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, age, disability, culture, language, gender identity or sexual orientation.
The Services Marketing / Campaign position will assist with the development and execution of strong client-centric campaigns which drive acquisition, growth and retention of consumers for all of Uniting’s state-wide services. Reporting to the Manager, Services Marketing, this position will play an instrumental role in the broader Marketing & Communication Division and provide expert advice on communications and marketing materials, ensuring they are relevant and engaging for consumers.
You will undertake a range of activities including (but not limited to):
- Develop and lead data-driven marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Drive the acquisition, growth and retention of clients
- Manage marketing evaluation and reporting
- Lead the creation of program and services marketing collateral
- Manage and develop relationships with program and services staff
- Contribute to the development and implementation of Uniting’s marketing strategy
- Ensure the online content for services and programs is up to date and relevant
To be considered for this role, your application likely shows the following:
- Experience in a campaign management / services marketing role within a commercial environment such as financial services, insurance, energy or telecommunications
- Understanding of customer journey mapping and how to market across the full consumer life-cycle
- Expertise in running sophisticated acquisition, retention and growth campaigns and assessing campaign metrics and ROI
- Comprehensive knowledge of and experience in creating engaging content for a range of marketing needs
- Demonstrated experience in establishing positive stakeholder relationships both internally and externally
- The ability to work in a complex operating environment
- Relevant degree qualifications in marketing or a related discipline.
You are a qualified and hands-on practitioner who is prepared to roll up your sleeves and support the organisation throughout a period of exciting change and transformation. You will have a broad background across the full suite of marketing, communications and campaign management and have the confidence to deal with a range of key stakeholders across the organisation and build robust relationships. The hallmarks of your interpersonal style are maturity, resilience, energy and a genuine, authentic approach in all your stakeholder interactions.
You will enjoy benefits such as salary packaging and flexible working arrangements, as well as a fantastic inner-city office location. You will be joining a passionate and hardworking culture at a significant time in the organisation’s evolution. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and committed marketing professional to secure a diverse and rewarding position. For more information on Uniting, please visit their website https://vt.uniting.org/
We ask that you please consider your suitability against the criteria outlined above and then apply online. All applications will be acknowledged, and your interest will be treated in strictest confidence. Please note that previous applicants for this position will not be eligible for consideration.
Please note that as part of Hope & Glory's standard pre-employment process, background checking including criminal history, qualifications verification and rights to work checks will be conducted. A Working With Children check is also required for employment with this organisation.
For questions, please call Dy Ronsisvalle on 0404 031 550 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm only please).
As Uniting’s retained recruitment partner, all third-party applications will be forwarded to Hope & Glory.