Our digital teams drive customers in-store and online using our multiple conversion platforms: Email, Search, Catalogue and eCommerce. Maximising online transactions and turning browsers into buyers.
The SEM account manager is responsible for setting-up, monitoring, managing and optimising paid search, display, video and paid social campaigns according to industry and Salmat best practice.
Provide ongoing client servicing including communicating regular campaign progress updates to clients and providing prompt answers to any questions related to their advertising program.
Regular SEM strategy development and execution for all assigned clients
Continually up-skilling your knowledge of paid search, paid social and online advertising
- 1.5 to 3 years experience setting up & managing SEM campaigns
- Google Adwords Professional accredited
- You have experience in the set-up, monitoring, management and optimisation of paid search, display, paid social and other online media accounts.
- You have a strong understanding of paid search and the AdWords bidding system
- Experience with Google Analytics
Desired Skills and Experience
- Google Analytics