Get SEO savvy. Rank well, increase clicks and learn how to drive sustainable traffic from search engines.
Want to leverage the power of search but don’t know how to improve SEO? Learn how search engines work, and how to align your site and online strategy to rank well with ADMA IQ’s SEO Essentials Course.
SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) isn’t just a buzzword, it can make or break the success of your website. In this SEO Essentials Course, we’ll show you how to improve page rankings and click-throughs, utilise research tools and foster great external links with an effective SEO strategy. Discover what simple techniques can do when applied to your website structure.
You’ll also see practical video examples that explain how to use Google tools like Google Keyword Planner, Google Trends, Google Webmaster and link analysis.
Duration: 1 day
- Conduct keyword research and improve SEO success through content
- Understand the role of customer experience
- Learn to do a site audit, effectively utilise on-page and off-page tactics to improve SEO and increase the rate of click-throughs and page rankingUnderstand the theory and application of links and their role in SEO
What the course covers:
- Keyword searches for research and selection
- Developing, measuring and managing SEO
- Matching content to the customer journey and social media.
- Delivering a great customer experience through your online assets and website structure
- Explore the importance of linking and authority.
Who should do this SEO essentials course?
- Marketers who plan and manage content and use social media channels for distribution as part of a campaign or wider communications strategy
- Digital marketers responsible for the execution or planning of content in social channels
- Creatives that need to understand what kind of content will be effective in different channels and help achieve campaign cut through.
- Account managers who help shape and execute multi-channel campaigns
- Media planners that want to understand how consumers interact with social platforms and how new technologies shape the user experience online